Monday, October 11, 2010

Ephrata, Washington Tigers - CLASS OF '55

Friday night Jerry & Bev drove up to visit.  Jerry brought me a sweatshirt like the one I admired the last time he and Bev visited.  Now - I have one.  Very very nice of him.  It is a black hoodie and has an orange tiger that says Ephrata, Washington (the shirt - not the tiger) and below that Jerry had them add "Class of '55). 

We visited a few hours and then off to the Outback for dinner.  Met up with their daughter, Sherri and her three daughters.  The oldest is in her first year at Gonzaga.  Nice visit.  Then back to my house and big banana splits for Jerry and me.

They didn't spend the night but headed back home.  As usual - a fun evening.

1 comment:

  1. This blog looks really great. Love the way you scattered the pictures. Isn't it wonderful to still have such great friends from our high school days.
    Keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete