Thursday, October 25, 2012

Regit Plays Bridge

                                    Regit Plays Bridge - or is this cheating????

 I'm not sure about the rest of you '55 Tigers, but it seems Regit is getting around more than any of us or we're just not sharing our exciting adventures.  It's nice that he is being allowed to join in rather than sit in a corner for a year or a cage or being tossed around by a bunch of little ones.  We'll have to see how the Reese's cope with him as the year goes along.

 "Bridge!  Don’t these folks ever do anything that is fun?  Well, I’m getting even this time.  I just bid 7 No Trump which means I have to take all 13 tricks.  I’ll be lucky to take 3 tricks.  HaHaHaHa!

        I’ll be grounded again but anything would be better than playing bridge.  Especially playing with the Reese’s.  They aren’t very good."

No comments:

Post a Comment