Thursday, April 21, 2011

TIGER FUN IN SPOKANE!!

This particular Tiger (that would be me) has been very busy. On the 14th I flew out to Jacksonville, FL to visit my older sister and, of course, that was perfect. Got home on the 19th, and on the 20th (that was only yesterday) Jerry and Bev came up for the day and spent the night. This has become a tradition for their anniversary (yesterday was their 54th). They come up, take me out to dinner for their anniversary - go figure - but I love it.

When they arrived early yesterday afternoon we went out to Gary and Karen Correll's to visit and see the newest things he has done to the magnificent home they have. Of course we visited until it was getting a little late and we were getting hungry.

This time we went to the Outback (sometimes it is the Red Lobster). After dinner - back to my house and had ice cream - Jerry had a banana split and Bev and I just some ice cream with caramel.

We had invited Gary and Karen to join us for breakfast this a.m. at the Old European Restaurant so Gary said they would pick us up here - which they did. We were visiting and eating when Ed Torrison came in (he didn't think he would be able to but did) and more visiting continued.

Lots of talk about the '53-'54-'55 reunion that will be at Gary's. Sounds like there will be quite a few people sooooo - remember that will be September 13, 14, 15, and 16th. If you need further information let me know. You can email me at rubymc@comcast.net.

That's it for today - I am exhausted and will be heading for bed very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment