Friday, September 28, 2012

Regit Goes to the Opera House.





Regit Goes to The Opera House
 
My My My!  Our Regit is getting some culture instilled.  That is a good thing.  His Tiger Pack has achieved that status and we only want him to reach for the stars.



 "The Reese's stopped here and told me I could go inside to see if there is a piano bar here.  ARE THESE GUYS FOR REAL?"


 Regit Goes to the Emergency Room




"STOP.  I don't want stitches.  I told you it doesn't hurt.  It is only stuffing showing.   Don't take me in there!  They will use a needle.  I don't like needles.  It will hurt.  WHY DON'T YOU GUYS EVER LISTEN TO ME!

It seems that Regit continues to be a little wimp.  Thank goodness Mrs. Reese - that would be Colleen - has a good hold on him or he would be jumping down and trying to come back to the den.

I don't remember him acting like this with the previous guardians.  Maybe they spoiled him.  Hmmmm - need to ask Phyllis and Dick if maybe they were a bit too easy on him and he expects just a free ride for a year....  I think Harris was smart to keep him in a glass cabinet/cage.

Stay tuned for the continuing Regit saga....

No comments:

Post a Comment