Monday, September 24, 2012

REGIT ON THE MOVE!!!

In the Jungle - the Mighty Jungle - The Mighty Regit On the Road


Tigers and Tigerettes.  It looks like it may be a long year for Regit the way it stands now, Colleen and Jack aren't even home yet and Regit doesn't appear to be happy about not getting his way.  Sounds like we may hear little Tigers roars from him along this journey till our next reunion.

"Here we are outside of Bend and all this time while we are standing still in this road, I'm thinking: 'Where is Barbara when you need her?' "

Now, maybe not many of you Tigers and Tigerettes know that Regis is referring to our fearless Barbara Wersen who actually does cattle cutting and was in the Nationals this year.  So - way to go Tiger Barbara, and Regit - stop being such a wuss!
 ===============



"McDermit, Nevada - where I lost my allowance and I asked for an advance but the Reese's said 'NO'.  They are no fun.  I want new guardians!!"

I will be putting more pictures on from the reunion and wish more would have brought their cameras.  Next time for sure!!!

Thanks, Colleen, looks like this may be a very very interesting year for Regit.

No comments:

Post a Comment