Saturday, November 24, 2012

REGIT GOES TO DENVER!

                           Regit goes to Denver (and - again, complains)....

I'm not sure about the rest of the classmates, but I think Regit may be a bit of a drag on the Reese family.  He is becoming a bit bold in that he is now thinking he can call Mrs. Reese "Colleen".  Excuse me, Regit, but a little respect should be forthcoming.  Perhaps they will start leaving you behind as they TRY and enjoy themselves while babysitting a baby.  Grow up and make us proud!  Think about it, Regit, before you whine so much.  Who knows who will get you next year and you may be looking back on the year with the Reese family as your best time EVER!

"Colleen & I flew to Denver for her daughter's birthday.  Colleen wouldn't pay for a seat for me on the plane and made me fly in the cargo hold inside her suitcase.  I almost froze to death.  Isn't there at lease one 55 classmate that cares enough for me to come and get me?  Here we are at the party and while they play their silly game, I have to sit here and wait for the ice cream and cake!  Grrrrrr!"

No comments:

Post a Comment