Sunday, December 30, 2012

Regit goes to Seattle.



                                             Regit in Seattle.



Mrs. Reese brought me to Seattle to the home of Barbara's daughter to help her pack up for a move to her new home.  Well, while they are packing,  boxing , etc. I'm behind the window watching their backyard.  I think I found dinner for tonight.  YES!!!

Regit!  Now if you are going to tell a "story" give the details.  Everyone knows where Seattle is - I'm sure everyone knows!  What they might not know is - who is Barbara?   I'm here to be your backup so.... Regit's guardian, Colleen Groff Reese is best friends with fellow classmate, Barbara Wersen Westbrook.  Barbara lives in Seattle - Colleen doesn't.  There!  Simple! AND yes, in the wild jungles, a tiger could certainly (if deer were there) consider a deer could be dinner.  However, it would be rare to find both a tiger and a deer in the same place - say, Seattle???  So - little friend, dream on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment